- Creating Nusantara Trust Pte Ltd
- Completion Nusantara Trust Pte Ltd
- MOU - Nahdlatul Ulama
- Marketing & Economic research
- MOU - Perusahaan Daerah Bali
- Business Plan - First Draft
- Appointment: C- Level & Advisory Board
- InterVista AG - Develop
- More detailed discussions with Bali Goverment
- 1st BoD in Bali
- Whitepaper v 1.0
- Establishment PT Nusantara Trust Indonesia • State - Owned Companies - Initial discussions
- MOA Mobile Software
- New Hiring: CPO
- Whitepaper v2.0
- Partnership with Davos Custody Pte Ltd ("Digital Asset Custodian")
- Update Pitch Deck & 1 Pagers
- Detailed analysis of tech stacks
- Software Details assigned
- Opening oﬃce in Surabaya
- Start Wallet STW Development
- 95% Acquisition of Digital Gold Ltd. (U.K.) and BullionCoin™
- Website and Web-shop Launch
- Launch of Marketing & Advert
- Launch of Payment Acquiring System "IC-Pay"
- Partnership with two of the largest Indonesia banks
- ICO - Phase 1 - Commencing
- All IndoCoin™ clients receive a Virtual Account
- Agreement with Global Blockchain Research Application Foundation (GBARF)
- ICO Phase 1 - END
- Oﬃce Opening: 1 Unit
- Software Live Testing
- Include IndoREF
- ICO Phase 2
- Oﬃce Opening: 2 Units
- ICO – Phase 2
- Revenue generation - starts
- Software debugging complete
- ICO - Phase 3
- Opening Oﬃces: 10 Units
- Opening Oﬃces: 20 Units
- IC Youth Ambassador Program (IYAP)
- Include IndoAU
- Opening Oﬃces: 10 Units
- Acquisition of International Exchange - Active
- Opening Oﬃces: 10 Units
- Micro-Financing - fully active
- Marketing of IndoCoin™ Exchange
- Deﬁnition of 2021 Strategy, Services & Products
- Opening Oﬃces: 5 Units
- Nahdlatul Ulama - fully active with 96 million members
- Opening Oﬃces: 5 Units
- IndoCoin™ project fully active and generating revenues from transaction fees & ecosystem integration
- Opening Oﬃces : 20 units
- Opening Oﬃces : 10 units
Dr Walter G. Tonetto
Co-Founder & Co-CEO, Nusantara Trust Pte. Ltd.; Vice-Chairman, The Global Blockchain Application Research Foundation Former Visiting Professor in The University of Tokyo and Waseda Daigaku and Senior Research Fellow, School of Commerce, University of South Australia.
Originator of the idea that an Algorithm for Peace is not only possible, but essential, yet A.I. needs an analogue core and will need to stop being ‘clever’. Speaker, writer and motivator to the tech world.
Henri Morgan Napitupulu
Co-Founder & Co-CEO, PT Nusantara Trust Indonesia; Vice-Chairman, The Global Blockchain Application Research Foundation.
Director-level positions in key banking areas, including the Treasury Department for one of the largest banks in Indonesia. Fund Raising for government projects, and significant experience in Project Financing for national and multinational finance companies at C-Level across multiple sectors. Leads a Christian pastoral community.
Dr Marzuki Usman
Former Minister of Development, Minister of Tourism & Minister of Forestry.
Other Cabinets & Portfolios positions held, Gov of Indonesia
Prof Said Aqil
Nadhlatul Ulama (NU)
Dr Bambang Subianto
Former Minister of Finance
Gov of Indonesia
Chairman, PT Pertamina (Persero).
Former Chairman, PT Telkom Indonesia (Persero), Tbk
Texcent & Paycent
Chairman of the Supervisory Board at InterVista AG
VP Digital Innovation,
APAC Koby Solutions.
Mobile Digital Expert
Dr M. Ishaq Bhatti
Assistant Professor at La Trobe University Business School
Islamic Finance Expert, Australia
Vice President Hasmuda Group
Attorney-at-Law, Stenger LLP Rechtsanwälte
CEO & Co-Founder of CoinAnalyst
CEO of Cogia GmbH, Germany
Founder & Chairman OakRun Partners SEZC, U.S.A.
Former Managing Director Deutsche Bank Americas
Co-Founder & Director First Guardian Capital
Advisor Real Estate and Gold
Founder Digital Gold Limited
Qemal Zein Vadaq
Marc Oliver Hirte
Bali Real Estate Consultants
CFO, Nusantara Trust Pte Ltd
Former Board of Director PT Jakarta Tourisindo (BUMD DKI Jakarta)
Extensive Experience in Hospitality Industry
COO, Nusantara Trust Pte Ltd
Hospitality C-Level with scope of M&A,
Project Financing & Operations
CPO, Nusantara Trust Pte Ltd
Former Associate Director at a leading Telco in Asia region.
Thought Leader in Financial Services & Digital Transformation
Bali Area Manager, IndoCoin™
PT Nusantara Trust Indonesia
Support for ICO, IndoCoin™
Consultant in Fintech communications & Social Media Admin
- Established 2018 in Singapore
Functionalities: Reaching 70% of 26lml Citizens
- Social Digital Ecosystem
- Fintech Solution with Universal Wallet
- Internal Payment solution
- Religious support systems
- Water/Waste/Energy Management Systems
- 45 Offices in Indonesia
- Multi-Functionality and Multi-Service
- Social Digital Ecosystem to solve populations needs in both personal, social and business life.
- Solve the Cash-Economy issues of both availability of bank services to-unbakable and to minimise black economy
- 1-Point-Reputation management system to fulfill KYC and AML
- Engage local communities to religious / social and political events without bias.
- Support communities with positive environmental projects such as availability of Solar Energy platforms and resales, water management in agriculture and waste manajement
- Agreements with large cultural / religious organizations to manage their digital memberships and provide services and payments system
- Time Limited Incentive Scheme on Coins Creation is offered from time to time as a reward payout in perpetuity to eligible QIBs such as Early Adopters (Ambassadors) in ICX and settled in IndoCoin Gold and Silver in ICN. To benefit from this extraordinary incentive, specific contract sizes of bullion bars need to be purchased in ICX and converted to digital coin denomination in ICN when eligible participants earn a share of the transaction fee taken from each transaction that takes place ICN.
- Incentive Scheme on Coins Creation rewards a earning in perpetuity to primary market investors in ICX payable in IndoCoin Gold and Silver denomination in ICN and calculated as a share of the transaction fee earned on every coin transaction that takes place in ICN on the coins that they have created.
- Referral Program on eWallet Recruitment is a reward earned in perpetuity for every additional eWallet recruited by a participant in ICN. The recruiter earns a share of the transaction fee from every transaction executed by the recruited eWallet.
Since IndoCoin Gold’s wealth sharing mechanism is non-interest bearing, IndoCoin Gold and Silver are therefore considered Sharia Compliant according to Islamic principles. IndoCoin Gold offers institutional investors a truly smart model on how to invest in gold and silver and earn substantial recurring returns for life.
Consulting & Training
Blockchain Consulting and Training is a service by the IndoCoin™ Team.
Blockchain is offering the potential for greater transparency, enhanced security, improved traceability, increased efficiency and speed, and reduced costs to governments and corporations.
Nusantara is offering consulting for governments and corporations.
In regard to training, there are introductory programs, and advanced courses via hybrid learning models being offered by us in Indonesia.
For further information, please fill out the form below.Download The Form
Relevant email addresses for contact are :email@example.com
Addresses and communication data :
- Nusantara Trust Pte Ltd, CES Centre T171 Chin Swee Road #02-02, Singapore. 169877
- PT Nusantara Trust Indonesia, Patra Jasa Office Tower 17 floor, Jl. Jend. Gatot Subroto Kav 32- 34, Jakarta Selatan, Indonesia. 12950
- +62 (021) 5290 0252 (hunting)
- +62 (021) 5290 0253